- Orders can be placed through our website, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, email or fax. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
- We pride ourselves on the speed of our service. Orders are processed the same day they are received. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
- International orders will need to be confirmed before the order is processed, payment is charged, and dispatch is made. The order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation.
- Due to the volatile nature of the essential oil market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We endeavour to ensure accurate pricing on both our catalogue and website. We will do our best to notify our customers of discrepancies due to changes in prices.
- Whilst we do not impose minimum order quantities, ordering items in bulk can result in substantial savings.
- If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible. Please note items are not backordered and need to be re-ordered at the time they become available.
- We offer same day Pick Ups. Please provide a few hours notice before the time of collection so that your order can be invoiced, picked, packed and ready for pick up at the time of your arrival.
- All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, We also accept Direct Deposits. If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit you will be required to fax or email your official Direct Deposit receipt so that your order can be dispatched promptly. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
- Money Orders are to be made out to Pure Destiny. Money Orders must be received at our Highett Office before the order can be dispatched. Please record your order reference # / business name on the back of the cheque or money order. Please contact our Highett office for bank details for direct bank payments.
- EFTPOS is available at our Highett Head Office for Showroom Sales and Pick Up orders.
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Orders left on "Wait" status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our system save and except International Orders, which will remain in the system for 14 days.
- Pick Up orders must be collected within 7 days or they will be returned to warehouse inventory.
- Pure Destiny has accounts with several major courier companies. We will arrange freight through these accounts for you unless you require shipping through your own courier. If you wish to use your own courier we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse. Please advise your national / international account number and Sydney contact details of your courier in the "Special Instructions / Comments" sections with your order.
- Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Sales consultants are happy to provide freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
- Pure Destiny does not charge handling or packing fees unless special legal or specification documents are requested.
- All orders must be checked and lodged within 7 days of receipt and any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
- International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
RETURNS, REFUNDS and REPLACEMENTS
- Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. It is important to note the name of your Sales Consultant who has dealt with your return. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
- Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault ofPure Destiny will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 1 month of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 1 month.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control and we strongly recommend lab tests prior to commercial runs. Pure Destiny cannot accept any liability in this regard.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS INGREDIENT DISCLAIMER
As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Pure Destiny reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product which are current at the time of supply of the product.